Configuration: 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
The Chaos Impact booster set contains 100 cards:
14 Super Rares
10 Ultra Rares
8 Secret Rares
Brace for Chaos Impact, Fall 2019’s 100-card booster set! Building off themes from Rising Rampage, bringing new strategies to the limelight, and even supporting some classics, Chaos Impact is here to live up to its name and shake up the Dueling scene as we prepare for the new year! Here is just some of what you can look forward to:
- Harness fiendish spiritual power that destroys your own cards to Summon monsters onto the field! A new Level 8 Fiend absorbs your opponent’s monster as Link Material to Link Summon the first of a series of DARK Link Monsters that can do the same!
- Dive deeper with Marincess! Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS’ heroine Blue Maiden’s Ignis-powered strategy reaches unexplored depths, including a powerful new Effect Monster that can splash down any “Marincess” card from your Deck to the Graveyard, and even excavate for an additional “Marincess” card when it’s used as a Link Material for a WATER monster!
- Enter the arena with an army of new Gladiator Beasts that you could only dream of, including a brand-new Fusion that can negate monster effects! All of that and a Continuous Spell Card that lets you Special Summon an additional “Gladiator Beast” from your Deck, as well as a powerful Test Tiger-style Link Monster!
- Climb to new heights with the first ever playable Link-5 Monster, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid! With a massive 3000 ATK and an effect that can add up to an additional 10000, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid can stop any of your opponent’s monster effects right in their tracks! New cards for Decks like Aromage, Dinowrestler, Evil Eye, Salamangreat, Tenyi, and more!
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
A Terrifying TAG TEAM: Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX!
With crooked claws and glowing eyes, the TAG TEAM of Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX knows its way around a haunted forest! Celebrate this Pokémon pairing with a fantastic oversize card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX, plus a special foil promo card. In addition, this box brings treats and treasures to your collection with 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs! Explore the spooky side of Pokémon with the Pale Moon-GX Box!
The Pokémon TCG: Pale Moon-GX Box includes:
- A never-before-seen foil promo TAG TEAM card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX
- A foil oversize TAG TEAM card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX
- 4 Pokémon TCG Booster packs
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Configuration: 60 cards per box.
Decks and strategies may come and go, but some cards are eternal! Duel Devastator is packed with 56 Ultra Rare cards that transcend individual strategies, headlined by spectacular new variant artwork of Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood!
These are 5 of the most famous and most frequently played cards in the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. They’re used at all levels of play by players at
every skill and experience level, and now they’re getting brand new artwork befitting their status! Every Duelist, even if they already have a regular copy of these cards,
will want this set of variant art cards to either play or collect. But Duel Devastator isn’t just about giving experienced Duelists cool new versions of their favorite cards.
Duels have changed a lot since Link Monsters came out in 2017. Now you can turbo-charge your Extra Deck & Side Deck to keep up with the latest top Dueling trends!
We went through top tournament-winning Decks from the past year and put together 30 of the most popular Side Deck choices plus 20 Extra Deck monsters.
Whether you’re a returning player, an experienced Duelist, or usually playing Speed Duel, Duel Devastator contains the key cards you’ll need to kick your Side Deck &
Extra Deck into overdrive and let you devastate your opponents!
Each Duel Devastator box comes with all of the following:
- Variant Ultra Rare artwork versions of Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood.
- A new 6th Ultra Rare monster with a similar style, that has 2 Special Summoning abilities.
- 20 Ultra Rare Extra Deck monsters, including powerhouse cards like Saryuja Skull Dread and Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, as well as always-useful utility monsters like Abyss Dweller and Tornado Dragon.
- 30 more Ultra Rare cards that work great in your Side Deck, like powerful cards that dismantle entire strategies such as Inspector Boarder, Spell Canceller, and Solemn Strike, or more specialist cards like Super Polymerization, Typhoon, or Wave-Motion Cannon. No Deck is safe from Duel Devastator!
- 4 (of 12) Field Center Cards: 6 featuring the new monster artwork from Duel Devastator, as well as 6 featuring characters from the from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. (Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Pegasus, Mai, and Ishizu)
- Whichever Field Center Cards you aren’t using during your Duels can be used as dividers to keep your cards organized in the heavy-duty themed Duel Devastator box featuring the new monster artwork, which comes with a partition you can use to turn it into a convenient two-row storage box.
All total, each Duel Devastator box includes 56 Ultra Rare cards (5 Ultra Rare variants, 1 new Ultra Rare, 20 Extra Deck monsters, and 30 cards for your Side Deck),
plus 4 (of 12) Field Centers, and the heavy-duty storage box.
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 2 decks per box. 60 cards per deck.
Mighty Pokémon Battle for Victory!
Powerful Pokémon are ready to heat up the battlefield in the new Pokémon TCG: Battle Arena Decks! These 60-card decks are ready to play right away, with powerful cards and winning strategies worthy of an ace Trainer. Each deck is led by an exceptional Legendary Pokémon-GX and includes 9 foil cards. Let the battle begin!
In each 60-card deck, you’ll find:
- 2 foil cards featuring a Legendary Pokémon-GX
- 1 foil Prism Star card
- 6 foil basic Energy cards
- Tournament-level Trainer cards, including Cynthia, Erika’s Hospitality, and more!
- A special Supporter card with all-new art!
In addition, each box contains:
- 1 metallic coin
- 2-player playmat and rulesheet
- 1 code card to play this deck online
- 1 deck box
- Damage counters
- 1 Quick Guide to unlock the powerful strategies within
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Two Poké Ball Collections, Two Shiny Pokémon-GX!
With a coloration rarely seen, Shiny Zoroark-GX and Shiny Metagross-GX are a collector’s dream, ready to add their skills to your Pokémon Trading Card Game collection or become a brilliant part of your next deck. Plus, each collection comes with a powered-up Poké Ball that has a secret compartment inside to hold up to 60 Pokémon TCG cards!
Each Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates Poké Ball Collection includes:
- 1 of 2 full-art foil cards featuring Shiny Zoroark-GX or Shiny Metagross-GX
- 10 Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates booster packs
- A Great Ball or Ultra Ball big enough to hold a stack of Pokémon TCG cards
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 15 cards per pack.
Welcome to Eldraine—a storybook land of castles and cauldrons, of chivalrous knights and trickster faeries. But like the devious creatures and beguiling magic that lurk among the shadows, this world is not all that it seems. Join the five courts of the Realm on an epic adventure for honor and glory, or venture a darker path into the mysterious Wilds. Which path will you choose?
The 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin is fashioned after the iconic Gold Sarcophagus and is designed to reduce the amount of wear and tear sustained by the cards you keep in it, making it a stylish and efficient way to store cards that are important to you!
Each tin will come with 5 Prismatic Secret Rare variant cards:
- 2 cards (from a set of 6 new cards) with art by Kazuki Takahashi, the creator of Yu-Gi-Oh!
- 2 cards (from a set of 5 cards) from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, which includes the 3 Egyptian God Cards with art by Kazuki Takahashi.
- 1 of 3 new World Premiere cards designed to be usable in any Deck, and help you stage a comeback against some of the fastest strategies that might come from your opponent. One card prevents Graveyard dumping, another punishes
your opponent if they Summoned too many monsters, and the third gives you a reprieve if they set up a monstrously large field on their first turn.
In addition, each tin has 3 Mega-Packs of a specially crafted set featuring popular cards released in 2018, like Danger!? Tsuchinoko!?, Knightmare Mermaid, and Called by the Grave. Each 16-card Mega-Pack has 12 Commons, 1 Rare, 1 Super Rare, 1 Ultra Rare, and 1 Prismatic Secret Rare. All of the foil cards in these Mega-Packs appear in different rarities than their original 2018 release, adding a further element of mystery and excitement to the 2019 Gold Sarcophagus Tin!
Configuration: 3 mega packs per tin. 16 cards per pack.
Turn up the heat this summer with Fists of the Gadgets, a 60-card all-foil booster set that heralds the return of one of the most popular monster themes of all-time: The Brotherhood of the Fire Fist!
After 6 long years of training, the Brotherhood of the Fire Fist returns to the field of battle! These new monsters have mastered brand-new Fire Formations that greatly expand the possibilities of the “Fire Fist” strategy. Fists of the Gadgets introduces 11 new cards for “Fire Fist” Decks including Link Monsters that let you skip paying costs for your “Fire Fist” effects or take control of enemy monsters, a Ritual Monster that searches Fire Formations and negates monster effects, and more.
What do Gadgets do when they want to power up? They become fists themselves as the hands of terrifying new Machine soldiers! Use Gadget power to strengthen your own monsters, destroy your opponent’s cards like clockwork, or even unleash a Mirror Force-like effect while staying on the offensive.
Duelists who obtained Micro-Coder, Progleo, and Cynet Codec with the Legacy of the Duelist: Link Evolution game can find more than 10 new cards for Cyberse Decks that work together with them, including a new, advanced form of Progleo! You can even find 2 new “Code Talker” monsters, 4 new alternate universe versions of Summoned Skull (1 Fusion, 1 Synchro, 1 Xyz, and 1 Ritual Monster), and more!
Choose your commander and carve your path to victory in this unique multiplayer Magic format. Call on powerful planeswalkers and deploy their signature strategies to make sure you're the last player standing.
A case contains 4 inner cartons, each inner carton contains 4 decks (one of each type).
Configuration: 8 boxes per display box. 3 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Two Psychic Types, Two Cool Pin Collections!
Show your Pokémon pride with a collector’s pin featuring the Legendary Pokémon Mewtwo or the Mythical Pokémon Mew! Expand your collection with two Pokémon of awesome Psychic-type power...and very different attitudes. Plus, each one includes 3 booster packs from the special Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates expansion!