Configuration: 6 boxes per case. 8 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Massive Cards with Major Powers!
Feeling strong? Then you’re ready for the Pokémon TCG: TAG TEAM Powers Collection, a huge lineup of TAG TEAM Pokémon, Pokémon-GX, and much more. This collection delivers two TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX as etched cards with special artwork, an awesome oversize version of one of these cards, and five additional Pokémon promos to get you fully ready for battle. Feel that power when you add all these Pokémon to your Pokémon TCG collection today!
The Pokémon TCG: TAG TEAM Powers Collection includes:
- 1 full-art foil card featuring Espeon & Deoxys-GX
- 1 full-art foil card featuring Umbreon & Darkrai-GX
- 1 of 2 full-art foil oversize cards featuring one of these TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX
- 1 full-art foil card featuring Eevee-GX
- 1 foil promo card featuring Carracosta-GX
- 3 more promo cards featuring Leafeon, Glaceon, and Regigigas
- 8 Pokémon TCG booster packs
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Configuration: 6 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
Each Duel Overload box comes with:
- 6 Duel Overload booster packs, each with 5 Ultra Rare cards per pack
- 1 of 6 special over-sized collectible cards
The complete Duel Overload booster set contains 100 cards.
Prepare your Decks for the biggest collection of brand-new Link Monsters ever! Duel Overload kicks the door down on the last stretch of the 2019–2020 Dueling season with 30 new Link Monsters as well as 26 other new cards, just in time to shake things up for the biggest competitions of the year!
Duel Overload’s lineup of Link Monsters includes powerful monsters for any Deck, like a 5000 ATK Link 5 Dragon that can be Summoned using any 5 monsters, but also Link Monsters that support other Extra Deck monster types. You’ll be able to find a Predaplant that can use the effects of “Fusion” and “Polymerization” Spells in your Deck, a Bujin that facilitates Xyz Summons, and Crystron Halqifibrax, a monster that can Summon a Tuner from your Main Deck and a Synchro Tuner from your Extra Deck!
Beyond the unprecedented arsenal of Link Monsters, you’ll also find new cards for fans of the Yu-Gi-Oh! movies: Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions and Yu-Gi-Oh! Bonds Beyond Time! New cards for Paradox’s Malefic strategy and Aigami’s Cubic Deck make their debut in Duel Overload, so Duelists who started building their Cubic Deck through Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions: Movie Pack Secret Edition will have plenty to look forward to.
In addition to the 56 total new cards, the Duel Overload set has 44 returning cards from previous sets as well, bringing the total set size to 100 cards. These cards have been chosen to help Duelists to bolster their existing Decks or build new Decks that they might be missing a critical piece of. For example, Duelists interested in building Cyberse Decks like Marincess from Rising Rampage and Chaos Impact, Mathmech from Mystic Fighters, or @Ignister from Ignition Assault, can find the all-purpose wildcard, Cynet Mining.
Duel Overload has something for Duelists of every experience level and fans of every Yu-Gi-Oh! series, as well as cool surprises that we can’t reveal quite yet! Don’t miss out on this once-in-a-lifetime booster set!
Configuration: 10 decks per box. 29 cards per deck.
Each Ignition Assault Special Edition contains: 3 Ignition Assault booster packs, plus 2 (of 4) Super Rare variant cards.
Reignite the Dueling fire with Ignition Assault Special Edition! Each Ignition Assault Special Edition contains 3 Ignition Assault booster packs, as well as 2 (of 4) Super Rare variant cards in every box!
Humanity’s greatest fear has been realized! Dueling A.I.s have become sentient and organized their own army to take the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME by storm in Ignition Assault! Winter 2020’s 100-card booster set heats things up with Ai’s “@Ignister” cards from the climax of Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS, multiple brand-new strategies, new cards for popular strategies, and powerful, general use cards that every Duelist will want to add to their arsenal!
- Keep your A.I. on the prize! Ai’s “@Ignister” strategy is a Cyberse theme with mastery of Link, Ritual, Fusion, Synchro, and Xyz Summoning! Cynet Mining from Dark Neostorm and Firewall Dragon Darkfluid from Chaos Impact will help you to maximize this Deck’s capabilities.
- A new Beast-Warrior theme that you can use, even if you don’t have an Extra Deck, or you’re just starting to build your Extra Deck with cards from Duel Devastator. This theme makes use of Continuous Spells and Traps, so keep your “Fire Formation” cards from Fists of the Gadgets at the ready.
- No Ritual Spells? No problem! A megalithic new Ritual theme where the monsters themselves do all the heavy lifting.
- Become the scourge of the high seas! A new theme based on pirates and their ships smuggles its way into the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. How is “piracy” in a Duel defined? How about “getting what you don’t pay for,” in this case, getting monsters out of your Extra Deck without using any materials!
- Ignition Assault also bolsters themes like Karakuri, Witchcrafter, Time Thief, and more!
- Multiple general-use cards applicable to any Deck. If you’re looking for a new mass removal Spell that can handle any type of card, or a Trap that can add any card from your Deck to your hand, look no further than Ignition Assault!