Configuration: 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
The Chaos Impact booster set contains 100 cards:
14 Super Rares
10 Ultra Rares
8 Secret Rares
Brace for Chaos Impact, Fall 2019’s 100-card booster set! Building off themes from Rising Rampage, bringing new strategies to the limelight, and even supporting some classics, Chaos Impact is here to live up to its name and shake up the Dueling scene as we prepare for the new year! Here is just some of what you can look forward to:
- Harness fiendish spiritual power that destroys your own cards to Summon monsters onto the field! A new Level 8 Fiend absorbs your opponent’s monster as Link Material to Link Summon the first of a series of DARK Link Monsters that can do the same!
- Dive deeper with Marincess! Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS’ heroine Blue Maiden’s Ignis-powered strategy reaches unexplored depths, including a powerful new Effect Monster that can splash down any “Marincess” card from your Deck to the Graveyard, and even excavate for an additional “Marincess” card when it’s used as a Link Material for a WATER monster!
- Enter the arena with an army of new Gladiator Beasts that you could only dream of, including a brand-new Fusion that can negate monster effects! All of that and a Continuous Spell Card that lets you Special Summon an additional “Gladiator Beast” from your Deck, as well as a powerful Test Tiger-style Link Monster!
- Climb to new heights with the first ever playable Link-5 Monster, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid! With a massive 3000 ATK and an effect that can add up to an additional 10000, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid can stop any of your opponent’s monster effects right in their tracks! New cards for Decks like Aromage, Dinowrestler, Evil Eye, Salamangreat, Tenyi, and more!
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
A Terrifying TAG TEAM: Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX!
With crooked claws and glowing eyes, the TAG TEAM of Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX knows its way around a haunted forest! Celebrate this Pokémon pairing with a fantastic oversize card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX, plus a special foil promo card. In addition, this box brings treats and treasures to your collection with 4 Pokémon TCG booster packs! Explore the spooky side of Pokémon with the Pale Moon-GX Box!
The Pokémon TCG: Pale Moon-GX Box includes:
- A never-before-seen foil promo TAG TEAM card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX
- A foil oversize TAG TEAM card featuring Trevenant & Dusknoir-GX
- 4 Pokémon TCG Booster packs
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Configuration: 60 cards per box.
Decks and strategies may come and go, but some cards are eternal! Duel Devastator is packed with 56 Ultra Rare cards that transcend individual strategies, headlined by spectacular new variant artwork of Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood!
These are 5 of the most famous and most frequently played cards in the entire Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME. They’re used at all levels of play by players at
every skill and experience level, and now they’re getting brand new artwork befitting their status! Every Duelist, even if they already have a regular copy of these cards,
will want this set of variant art cards to either play or collect. But Duel Devastator isn’t just about giving experienced Duelists cool new versions of their favorite cards.
Duels have changed a lot since Link Monsters came out in 2017. Now you can turbo-charge your Extra Deck & Side Deck to keep up with the latest top Dueling trends!
We went through top tournament-winning Decks from the past year and put together 30 of the most popular Side Deck choices plus 20 Extra Deck monsters.
Whether you’re a returning player, an experienced Duelist, or usually playing Speed Duel, Duel Devastator contains the key cards you’ll need to kick your Side Deck &
Extra Deck into overdrive and let you devastate your opponents!
Each Duel Devastator box comes with all of the following:
- Variant Ultra Rare artwork versions of Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Ghost Ogre & Snow Rabbit, Ghost Reaper & Winter Cherries, Ghost Belle & Haunted Mansion, and Ghost Sister & Spooky Dogwood.
- A new 6th Ultra Rare monster with a similar style, that has 2 Special Summoning abilities.
- 20 Ultra Rare Extra Deck monsters, including powerhouse cards like Saryuja Skull Dread and Trishula, Dragon of the Ice Barrier, as well as always-useful utility monsters like Abyss Dweller and Tornado Dragon.
- 30 more Ultra Rare cards that work great in your Side Deck, like powerful cards that dismantle entire strategies such as Inspector Boarder, Spell Canceller, and Solemn Strike, or more specialist cards like Super Polymerization, Typhoon, or Wave-Motion Cannon. No Deck is safe from Duel Devastator!
- 4 (of 12) Field Center Cards: 6 featuring the new monster artwork from Duel Devastator, as well as 6 featuring characters from the from the original Yu-Gi-Oh! series. (Yugi, Kaiba, Joey, Pegasus, Mai, and Ishizu)
- Whichever Field Center Cards you aren’t using during your Duels can be used as dividers to keep your cards organized in the heavy-duty themed Duel Devastator box featuring the new monster artwork, which comes with a partition you can use to turn it into a convenient two-row storage box.
All total, each Duel Devastator box includes 56 Ultra Rare cards (5 Ultra Rare variants, 1 new Ultra Rare, 20 Extra Deck monsters, and 30 cards for your Side Deck),
plus 4 (of 12) Field Centers, and the heavy-duty storage box.
Configuration: 8 boxes per case. 2 decks per box. 60 cards per deck.
Mighty Pokémon Battle for Victory!
Powerful Pokémon are ready to heat up the battlefield in the new Pokémon TCG: Battle Arena Decks! These 60-card decks are ready to play right away, with powerful cards and winning strategies worthy of an ace Trainer. Each deck is led by an exceptional Legendary Pokémon-GX and includes 9 foil cards. Let the battle begin!
In each 60-card deck, you’ll find:
- 2 foil cards featuring a Legendary Pokémon-GX
- 1 foil Prism Star card
- 6 foil basic Energy cards
- Tournament-level Trainer cards, including Cynthia, Erika’s Hospitality, and more!
- A special Supporter card with all-new art!
In addition, each box contains:
- 1 metallic coin
- 2-player playmat and rulesheet
- 1 code card to play this deck online
- 1 deck box
- Damage counters
- 1 Quick Guide to unlock the powerful strategies within
Configuration: 2 boxes per case. 10 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Two Poké Ball Collections, Two Shiny Pokémon-GX!
With a coloration rarely seen, Shiny Zoroark-GX and Shiny Metagross-GX are a collector’s dream, ready to add their skills to your Pokémon Trading Card Game collection or become a brilliant part of your next deck. Plus, each collection comes with a powered-up Poké Ball that has a secret compartment inside to hold up to 60 Pokémon TCG cards!
Each Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates Poké Ball Collection includes:
- 1 of 2 full-art foil cards featuring Shiny Zoroark-GX or Shiny Metagross-GX
- 10 Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates booster packs
- A Great Ball or Ultra Ball big enough to hold a stack of Pokémon TCG cards
- A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 15 cards per pack.
Welcome to Eldraine—a storybook land of castles and cauldrons, of chivalrous knights and trickster faeries. But like the devious creatures and beguiling magic that lurk among the shadows, this world is not all that it seems. Join the five courts of the Realm on an epic adventure for honor and glory, or venture a darker path into the mysterious Wilds. Which path will you choose?