Each Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Unified Minds Build & Battle Box includes:
- A 23-card Evolution pack featuring key cards from current and prior sets, including 1 of 4 alternate-art promo cards
- 4 Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Unified Minds booster packs
- 1 deck-building tip sheet
Outfit your dragonic arsenal with the latest technology in Structure Deck: Rokket Revolt!
Varis’ (also known as Revolver in the Japanese anime) “Rokket” strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS is built on low-Level DARK Dragons that replace themselves on the field during the End Phase of the turn they’re destroyed. Many of them can also destroy themselves along with cards your opponent controls if they’re targeted by a Link Monster’s effect, like the mighty Borreload Dragon, included in this Deck!
The “Rokket” strategy uses 2 different kinds of Extra Deck monsters: The Dragon “Borrel” monsters and the Cyberse “Topologic” monsters. Both themes have produced some of the strongest Extra Deck monsters in the game, and both receive new weapons to add to their arsenal in Structure Deck: Rokket Revolt!
Previous “Topologic” monsters have wiped out just monsters or just Spells and Traps, but the brand-new “Topologic” monster banishes everything on the field – and then returns itself to the battle next turn. You can also complete the set of “Borreload” monsters with a destructive new “Borreload” Fusion Monster to go with Borreload Savage Dragon from Savage Strike and BorreloadeXcharge Dragon from Rising Rampage.
Structure Deck: Rokket Revolt prioritizes Link Summoning, but it can also make use of Fusion Summoning with a new Spell that destroys its Fusion Materials instead of just sending them to the Graveyard. You can expand the Deck’s capabilities to include Synchro and Xyz Summoning with cards from Savage Strike, Dark Neostorm, and Rising Rampage, or just enjoy the expanded 6-card Extra Deck included in the box.
Configuration: 8 decks per box. 96 cards per deck.
Structure Deck: Rokket Revolt contains a 40-card Main Deck + 6-card Extra Deck for a total of 46 cards.
4 Super Rares
3 Ultra Rares
1 Beginner’s Guide
1 Double-sided Deluxe Game Mat/Dueling Guide
Configuration: 5 packs per box.
Nothing Escapes This Lightning Eye!
Detective Pikachu has a nose for clues, for a mystery, for things other detectives might miss! Get your own sculpted Detective Pikachu figure featuring the famous Pokémon in a classic sleuthing cap, standing atop an enormous magnifying glass! This collection also includes a roundup of promo cards featuring the famous detective and friends, in addition to a trio of special Detective Pikachu booster packs to crack open—see what other Pokémon you can find!
Configuration: 12 boxes per case. 4 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Seize the Skies with Reshiram and Charizard!
Big attacks and a major figure are exactly what you expect for these two impressive Pokémon! Expand your collection with a foil version of this TAG TEAM, ready to fire up the Flare Strike and Double Blaze-GX attacks—and an oversize Reshiram & Charizard-GX card suitable for display. Keep the fires burning hot with Reshiram and Charizard!
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Great Minds Work in Unity!
To stay on top, your team must work as one! New TAG TEAM Pokémon-GX battle in flawless harmony in the Pokémon TCG: Sun & Moon—Unified Minds expansion, including Mewtwo & Mew-GX, Rowlet & Alolan Exeggutor-GX, Espeon & Deoxys-GX, Garchomp & Giratina-GX, Umbreon & Darkrai-GX, and more! True teammates take aim at a single goal—find your perfect partners in the Sun & Moon—Unified Minds expansion!
Rex Raptor and Weevil Underwood, 2 of the most notorious rivals from Yu-Gi-Oh!, have arrived to Speed Duel!
Speed Duel Starter Decks: Ultimate Predators contain 2 ready-to-duel Speed Duel Decks including 2 Ultra Rare variant cards specially chosen to boost each strategy. Each character in Speed Duel Starter Decks: Ultimate Predators comes with 30 cards and 2 brand-new Skills each. Players will be able to adjust their Decks depending on which Skill they want to use with their character, letting you customize your strategy right out of the box!
Speed Duel Starter Decks: Ultimate Predators features 2 Skills for Rex and 2 Skills for Weevil, along with an example Deck list to pair up with each Skill. Rex is ready to unleash a prehistoric rampage! His Dinosaur Kingdom gives you access to a powerful Field Spell to stomp the competition into dust, while Nightmare Sonic Blast! unlocks the true potential of his Serpent Night Dragon to wipe out your opponent’s defenses. Weevil and his Insects are as tricky as ever! Hidden Parasite will send your opponent reeling if they are unprepared, while Hyper Metamorphosis will accelerate the Summon of his Perfectly Ultimate Great Moth!
All cards in the Speed Duel Starter Decks contain a new marker confirming their legality for Speed Dueling. Only cards with this special symbol may be used for Speed Dueling*, however players are free to Duel with Speed Dueling cards in regular Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME tournaments and events.**
Speed Dueling is a great way to get a taste of the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME while also providing compelling new gameplay options for existing fans. Keep an eye out on the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME events page to find out where you can play Speed Dueling events!
Configuration: 8 decks per box. 96 cards per deck.
Each Speed Duel Starter Decks: Ultimate Predators contains
1 30-Card Rex Raptor Deck
1 30-Card Weevil Underwood Deck
4 Skill Cards (2 for Rex, 2 for Weevil)
2 Ultra Rare variant cards
*To use a card in Speed Dueling it must have the Speed Dueling Symbol on the card, other versions of the same card are not legal.
**Skill cards may only be used in Speed Dueling events.
Introducing the Speed Duel: Scars of Battle booster set! Upgrade your Speed Duel Decks with 45 new-to-Speed Duel cards and 5 brand-new Skill Cards!
Servants of the Fallen King
Bonz is back in town after his debut in Speed Duel: Arena of Lost Souls with a brand-new Skill. Servants of the Fallen King loads up the Graveyard with Zombies so they can rise again thanks to cards like Book of Life!
Double Evolution Pill
Rex Raptor isn’t known for complex combos, he lets his giant Dinosaurs charge at the opponent’s face instead! The Double Evolution Pill Skill helps Rex quickly Summon massive Dinosaurs so that he can get right down to business.
Crashing the party, Bandit Keith is ready to Speed Duel!
Bandit Keith will be the next character to join Speed Dueling, and with him comes his army of nightmarish Machines to terrorize his opponents! Blast away your opponent’s monsters with Barrel Dragon and aggressively change the tides of battle with the boost from Metalmorph.
That’s not all, Speed Duel: Scars of Battle features tons of other great cards to power up your Speed Duel Decks. Night Beam can destroy face-down Spells or Traps without giving your opponent a chance to Chain them, Dark Red Enchanter gains power for every Spell you play while punishing the opponent for holding cards in their hand, and Mask of Darkness grabs your most powerful Traps back from the Graveyard to keep your opponent off balance!
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
Speed Duel: Scars of Battle set contains 50* cards:
8 Super Rares
8 Ultra Rares
*Set is made up of 45 cards and 5 new Skill Cards.
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 9 cards per pack.
The Rising Rampage booster set contains 100 cards:
14 Super Rares
10 Ultra Rares
8 Secret Rares
The winds of change are blowing in Rising Rampage, the first 100-card booster set of the 2019-2020 Dueling season! A fresh Dueling season means fresh new strategies, breathing new life into older strategies, and strong individual cards that anyone can use. Here’s a preview on what you can expect when Rising Rampage launches July 26.
- Master the Tenyi arts! The practitioners of Tenyi martial arts discard their material possessions and mortal abilities and instead channel the unbridled power of nature by communing with the planet itself.
- Marincess rule the seas! Blue Maiden’s Ignis-powered Cyberse strategy from Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS makes land in Rising Rampage. Just drawing this theme’s basic monster, Marincess Sea Horse, is enough to let you Summon the Link-3 Marincess Marbled Rock AND add Marincess Sea Horse back to your hand!
- The Witchcrafters from The Infinity Chasers complete their masterpiece! Take delivery of Witchcrafter Golem Aruru and you can upgrade any Spellcaster-based Deck with a monster that hides in your hand until your opponent targets your Spellcaster with an attack, card, or effect, and then makes them regret it!
- Fortune Lady Every is a Synchro Monster you can put in any Spellcaster-based Deck! She grows stronger during each of your Standby Phases, and each time she does, one of your opponent’s monsters ceases to exist! She can’t be defeated by normal means, springing out of your Graveyard every time your opponent ends their turn.
- A unique new weapon for your Extra Deck! Apollousa, Bow of the Goddess is a Link-4 monster that nocks an arrow for every monster used to Link Summon it. Each one is worth 800 ATK, for a maximum of 3200 ATK, and you can have Apollousa lose 800 ATK to negate the activation of any opposing monster effect.
Contents: 36 Packs
The FINAL FANTASY franchise features some of the most iconic Boss characters in video game history, and many of them will be found in our newest set, OPUS IX: LORDS & CHAOS. The villains' powerful abilities and summons will help you dominate your opponents. It should help not only strengthen existing decks, but even bring about new strategies centered around these imposing presences.
"In a world where power and chaos dominate, will you be able to take the throne...?"
Opus IX enhances the play experience and collectability, featuring popular characters from titles such as FINAL FANTASY IV, VI, VIII, XIV, XV, Mobius FINAL FANTASY, and more! This set features exclusive, original art from the following FINAL FANTASY veterans:
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
Each 5-card pack contains 4 Ultra Rares and 1 Secret Rare.
Battles of Legend: Hero’s Revenge arrives on the scene in July, ready to turn the summer on its head! This 93-card, all-foil booster set is packed with never-before-released cards from previous Yu-Gi-Oh! anime and manga series coming to the Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME for the first time, new Link Monsters, high-powered tournament mainstays, and more! Here’s a taste of what’s in store for Duelists:
- Number 93: Utopia Kaiser, originally available only to those who reached the pinnacle of competition, makes its public debut! Fans of “Number” monsters will have even more to look forward to in Battles of Legend: Hero’s Revenge.
- More “Vision HERO” monsters from the Yu-Gi-Oh! GX manga series appear, along with related “HERO” cards like Vision HERO Vyon.
- Brand-new Link Monsters for a variety of Deck themes like PSY-Frames, Traptrix, Black Luster Soldier, and more.
- In-demand tournament-level cards like Borrelsword Dragon and Sky Striker Mobilize – Engage!
- Popular tournament-level cards available as foils for the first time, like Dinowrestler Pankratops, Artifact Lancea, and Summon Limit.