Configuration: 10 decks per box.
The secret is out! Your favorite cards from Yu-Gi-Oh! The Dark Side of Dimensions film return in Movie Pack Secret Edition, featuring the coveted Blue-Eyes Alternative White Dragon!
From Kaiba’s Neo Blue-Eyes Ultimate Dragon to Yugi’s Apple Magician Girl and the menacing Aigami’s Crimson Nova Trinity the Dark Cubic Lord, all the movie-exclusive cards fans need to recreate film-based Decks of their favorite heroes (or villains!) are here in this 57-card set!
As an extra bonus, each Movie Pack Secret Edition comes with 3 Ultra Rare variant cards in every box! You’ll get another chance to collect either Krystal Dragon or Duza the Meteor Cubic Vessel, the signature ace monsters Dark Magician or Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and the legendary Egyptian God Cards Slifer the Sky Dragon or Obelisk the Tormentor, all in Ultra Rare!
Each Movie Pack Secret Edition contains three 5-card Secret Rare packs along with 3 of 6 Ultra Rares – either Krystal Dragon or Duza the Meteor Cubic, either Dark Magician or Blue-Eyes White Dragon, and either Slifer the Sky Dragon or Obelisk the Tormentor!
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
The complete set of Legendary Duelists: Magical Hero contains 56 cards:
8 Super Rares
9 Ultra Rares
Legendary Duelists: Magical Hero features Yugi’s Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl in the ultimate magical team-up! Duelists aiming to walk in Yugi’s footsteps and become the next master of these magicians can find a treasure trove of amazing new cards for Dark Magician Decks as well as another chance to get high-demand cards like Apprentice Illusion Magician in this 56-card booster set!
Many Spell and Trap cards have featured the duo together in their art, but for the first time ever, Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl will be able to battle alongside one another as a single Fusion Monster: The Dark Magicians! Together, they excel in both might and magic, with 2800 ATK and the ability to draw a card when a Spell or Trap is activated. Draw another Spell or Trap, and you can Set it directly to the field and activate it that same turn if it’s a card you can normally use at that time—even if it’s your opponent’s turn! Even though it’s a Fusion Monster, destroying this one card doesn’t defeat both Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl at the same time—you’ll get to Special Summon both of them to the field from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard!
The Heart of the Cards allows Yugi to get the cards he needs to Summon Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl at will, but you might also want a card that guarantees you can Summon them when you need them! Magicians’ Souls is a new effect monster that can be used from your hand to send a Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl from your Deck to the Graveyard and then Summon it back to the field. Once you have one of the two masters of magic on the field, Magicians’ Combination is a new Trap Card that lets you Tribute your on-field Dark Magician or Dark Magician Girl to Special Summon the other one from your hand or Graveyard and negate any card effect your opponent activates!
While Legendary Duelists: Magical Hero puts Yugi front and center, he’s far from the only heroic figure whose Deck is getting an upgrade. Stay tuned as the release approaches to see which other characters will appear!
Pokemon Hidden Fates Premium Powers Collection Box
The Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates Premium Powers Collection box includes:
• 3 full-art foil cards: Shiny Rayquaza-GX plus special gold versions of Solgaleo-GX and Lunala-GX
• 1 full-art oversize foil card of Shiny Rayquaza-GX
• 7 Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates booster packs
• A Pokémon TCG poster for your home or office
• A code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online TPCi
Configuration: 4 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
Freeze Your Foes with Alolan Sandslash-GX!
From the warmth of Alola comes a frosty challenger with quick claws and spiky blue quills: Alolan Sandslash-GX! The Pokémon TCG: Alolan Sandslash-GX Box brings that dangerous Pokémon and its icy power directly to you, with foil versions in both playable and jumbo sizes. Roll out with calm, steady power, and add Alolan Sandslash-GX to your Pokémon TCG collection today!
Configuration: 36 packs per box. 4 cards per pack.
Speed Duel: Trial of the Kingdom booster set contains 50* cards:
8 Super Rares
8 Ultra Rares
*Set is made up of 45 cards and 5 new Skill Cards.
*Name and content subject to change.
Introducing the Speed Duel: Trials of the Kingdom booster set! Upgrade your Speed Duel Decks with 45 new-to-Speed Duel cards and 5 brand-new Skill Cards!
The Duelist Kingdom tournament brought together the best Duelists to compete for fame and glory. Some of Yugi’s strongest rivals made their first appearance, and this booster set is dedicated to all the challengers that you must overcome to become the champion!
Bonz is back once more with a new Skill. He can graft the ability of the Zombie Master right onto a Zombie you control, allowing it to become a master of necromancy and resurrect any Level 4 or lower Zombie from the Graveyard!
Terror from the Deep!
Mako Tsunami has another monster waiting in the depths. His brand-new Skill unlocks the hidden powers of Kairyu-Shin, a card making its first debut in the TCG exclusively in this set! Granting your WATER monsters protection from Traps and drawing more cards if your Kairyu-Shin leaves the field, even the most seasoned captain will be crying abandon ship in the face of such a monster!
Cocoon of Ultra Evolution!
Based on the powerful Spell Card from Legendary Duelists: Ancient Millennium, this Skill turns any equipped Insect from either side of the field into the biggest bugs imaginable. Evolution is inevitable, but will you try to stand in its way or wield the power for your own?
Speed Duel: Trials of the Kingdom also includes excellent options to power up your Decks! You can rip cards out of your opponent’s hand with the leader of the Dark Scorpion: Don Zaloog; turn back the clock with Time Machine to rewrite history; and reel in a Fish, Sea Serpent, or Aqua monster from your Graveyard with Surface as fodder for bigger plays!
Special Skill Cards will also be available for the first time at the Speed Duel: Trials of the Kingdom Sneak Peek Event! Duelists will build their Decks on the day then choose 1 of 4 different new Skill Cards to fit their strategy. These Skill Cards are brand-new and only available at the Sneak Peek Event, so contact your local Official Tournament Store (OTS) and make sure you’re ready for the big day!
Configuration: 2 decks per box. 60 cards per deck.
Learn to Play Together!
Join forces with Pikachu, Eevee, and friends to play the Pokémon Trading Card Game! Inside this box, you’ll find two ready-to-play decks and everything you need to pick up the basics of the game, from the very first card you draw to the last Prize card you take! Evolve your star Pokémon to boost your team’s power, and fill up your Bench with electrifying Pokémon like Raikou and Zebstrika, or fiery Pokémon like Charizard and Moltres. A variety of useful Trainer cards helps round out your strategy.
This Let's Play Pokémon TCG Box includes:
- 2 decks of 60 Pokémon cards, each including 4 foil cards
- 2 rulebooks to teach you the basics of the game—one for each deck
- 2 metallic coins
- 2 deck boxes
- 2 single-player playmats
- 2 damage counter sheets
Configuration: 10 decks per box. 29 cards per deck.
Each Chaos Impact Special Edition contains: 3 Chaos Impact booster packs and 2 of 4 Super Rare variant cards!
Chaos Impact Special Edition packs all the chaos from this Fall’s booster set, with an impact that won’t break the bank! Each box includes 3 booster packs of Chaos Impact in addition to 2 of 4 Super Rare variant cards.
Brace for Chaos Impact, Fall 2019’s 100-card booster set! Building off themes from Rising Rampage, bringing new strategies to the limelight, and even supporting some classics, Chaos Impact is here to live up to its name and shake up the Dueling scene as we prepare for the new year! Here is just some of what you can look forward to:
- Harness fiendish spiritual power that destroys your own cards to Summon monsters onto the field! A new Level 8 Fiend absorbs your opponent’s monster as Link Material to Link Summon the first of a series of DARK Link Monsters that can do the same!
- Dive deeper with Marincess! Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS’ heroine Blue Maiden’s Ignis-powered strategy reaches unexplored depths, including a powerful new Effect Monster that can splash down any “Marincess” card from your Deck to the Graveyard, and even excavate for an additional “Marincess” card when it’s used as a Link Material for a WATER monster!
- Enter the arena with an army of new Gladiator Beasts that you could only dream of, including a brand-new Fusion that can negate monster effects! All of that and a Continuous Spell Card that lets you Special Summon an additional “Gladiator Beast” from your Deck, as well as a powerful Test Tiger-style Link Monster!
- Climb to new heights with the first ever playable Link-5 Monster, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid! With a massive 3000 ATK and an effect that can add up to an additional 10000, Firewall Dragon Darkfluid can stop any of your opponent’s monster effects right in their tracks!
- New cards for Decks like Aromage, Dinowrestler, Evil Eye, Salamangreat, Tenyi, and more!
Configuration: 3 decks per box. 41 cards per deck.
Players can re-live the memorable Duelist Kingdom and Battle City storylines with the Decks that Yugi used to defeat his rivals, rescue his Grandpa from Pegasus, protect the Pharaoh's legacy, and save the entire world from the maniacal menace of Marik! Filled with iconic cards such as Black Luster Solider, all five pieces of Exodia, the Forbidden One, Valkyrion the Magna Warrior, and the special, long-awaited Arkana-style Dark Magician, Duelists new and old can finally call these Decks their very own with King of Games - Yugi's Legendary Decks!
This holiday season Yu-Gi-Oh! fans can re-live the entire history of the original Duelist! King of Games - Yugi's Legendary Decks contains three different Decks used by the "King of Games" himself, plus several unique, collectible foil cards, all in one magnificent set!
Each box set includes:
- 41-card Deck used by Yugi in the first season of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, including his initial Duel with Seto Kaiba and his adventures in Duelist Kingdom.
- 41-card Deck inspired by Yugi's Duels in the Battle City story arc from the second and third seasons of the original Yu-Gi-Oh! animated series, featuring - at long last - Arkana's long-awaited "red" Dark Magician!
- 41-card Deck used by Yugi as he battled The Pharaoh himself in the final Duel of the original series, focused on "Gadget" monsters and the "Silent" series of "LV" monsters.
- 3 brand new Secret Rare cards: Electromagnetic Turtle, Dark Renewal, and Black Illusion.
- 3 Ultra Rare collectible (non-playable) historical cards celebrating the Duelist Kingdom storyline, including Glory of the King's Hand, Set Sail for The Kingdom, and the Duelist Kingdom itself
- 3 Ultra Rare collectible (non-playable) Egyptian God Cards: Slifer the Sky Dragon, Obelisk the Tormentor, and The Winged Dragon of Ra.
- 1 Ultra Rare "Yugi" Token Card
Configuration: 24 packs per box. 5 cards per pack.
Mystic Fighters is an all-foil booster set that contains 60 cards:
40 Super Rares
20 Secret Rares
Fall is the perfect time of the year to build new Decks, and Mystic Fighters introduces three cool, new strategies that’ll test your Dueling mettle!
Watch the Mathmechs add, subtract, multiply, and divide to cut your opponent’s Life Points to zero! A new Cyberse theme for the calculating Duelist that subtracts cards from the opponent’s hand and field, adds cards to your own with Xyz Monsters, and doubles the ATK and damage output of your Synchro Monsters, or cuts the opponent’s in half! With Cyberse-Type Synchro and Xyz Monsters in the Extra Deck, this strategy can easily Summon Chaos Impact‘s Firewall Dragon Darkfluid at 8000 ATK!
Dragonmaids, serving up destruction with a smile! Cooking, cleaning, and burning enemy monsters to cinders are a breeze for the world’s premiere shapeshifted dragon maid service! Strong teamwork and dragonic powers are the secrets to their success, but having access to over a decade’s worth of powerful Dragons and Dragon-related cards doesn’t hurt!
Gear up to face the Generaider Bosses! You know your dungeon crawl has neared its end when the six Level 9 “Generaider Boss” monsters stand in your way. These high-Level behemoths with six different Attributes and Types create a unique new strategy full of flexible Quick Effects. These monsters can be played together in one “Generaider Boss” Deck along with cards like World Legacy Monstrosity from Dark Neostorm, or you can play each one in its own Deck full of monsters with the same Type.
Configuration: 15 packs per box. 10 cards per pack.
A Fateful Collection of Celestial Pokémon!
In the deep vastness where Legendary Pokémon roam, it is astonishingly rare to see even a single such legend—let alone three at once! This Ultra-Premium Collection combines the power of three Legendary Pokémon in one set of amazing etched foil cards, plus a trove of extras and accessories not found anywhere else.
Each Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates Ultra-Premium Collection includes:
- 3 full-art foil cards: Shiny Rayquaza-GX plus special gold versions of Solgaleo-GX and Lunala-GX
- 1 card holder featuring Shiny Rayquaza, to show off your favorite Pokémon TCG card
- 15 Pokémon TCG: Hidden Fates booster packs
- A collector’s box to hold everything
- A full-size Pokémon TCG playmat for your next game
- And a code card for the Pokémon Trading Card Game Online!